Friday, August 2, 2013

saturday post 131c

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1394, remembering that like 695 of those steps were plodded last night @ FX. oh, and i'm still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! anyways, continuing today's events?
-before she left, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles and suggested i drink apple cider vinegar to lose weight? isn't cider fizer? ugh, i don't like fizzy drinks ...
-lunch was roughly half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice, plus lotsa vegies and one mug of water. after eating, i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when the doorbell rang, PIG mum was upstairs eating lunch and dad was having an ipad chat with uncle cheesecake, so i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let aunty shuk lai jie jie in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-aunty shuk lai jie jie walked behind me back to the computer then went and talked with dad. when aunty jo arrived, she let her in.
-so i did translation with these two aunties todau! aunty jo brought me this very cool book and i learnt lotsa new words! she's nicer than aunty katherine, though: doesn't giggle everytime i translate the canto words into pinyin. XD
-aunty jo also read out some guy's testimony to me. before they left, she walked behind me once to the bathroom, where i managed fine by myself.
-well, carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm; somehow i doubt PIG mum will open the door for her. won't hurt to ask, though.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: