Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday post 134d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @6739, which digi's final, final report informs me equals exactly 2km (score! XD) or 104.9kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Toms: mid-morning UQ session with a new student! Hmm ... wonder if Kat will remember to get me a 'hot' one? XD
-I remember dad saying I haveta go buy groceries for him later; that's expected, but just fingers crossed that I can get some yummy udon for lunch @ the Sushi Train and bring one inari home for arvo tea afterwards!
-And it's Carol coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: