Monday, August 5, 2013

monday post 131b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2392 (digi proudly adds that 2392 steps also equals 710m or exactly thirty-six kcal XD) and secondly, joni's evotional topic's 'bolts and bars'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived like seven minutes late today. when she announced her presence, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). Then i headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and singing about 40% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-after i'd washed and dried era, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was one yummy inari plus one mug of aromatic mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for twenty minutes, painting her meat and vegetable pie colour with chip dot colour today.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. she's back the day after tomorrow, and her husband will cook her dinner tonight. turns out she was late this afternoon because her bus had a full complement of kids (eleven/thirteen).
-me, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: