Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Post 134c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total now stands @ 4581, which Digi proudly informs everyone also equals slightly over 980m or slightly over 69.6kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo.
-After she left and dearest dad returned home, PIG mum quickly tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-First, she gleefully forced Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, because I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so cruelly snatched away to play even semi-decently.
-Secondly, she gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to plod four-six laps walking sideways along the hallway.
-Next, she gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-And finally, she gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Usually, it's twenty-five, but I was busting! XD
-Dinner tonight: alas, the yucky rice has returned. >< That was with lotsa dearest dad's home-grown bok choy, two/three slices of lobok and three/four tiny slices of yummy pork.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellowish-coloured soup, then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: