Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday post 134c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1442, remembering that around 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ Ray's place. Digi proudly adds that 1442 also equals 410m or 21.6kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-Well, Aunty A only arrived just over ten minutes late tonight. XD When she announced her arrival, PIG mum was still upstairs in pigland, while dad was cooking dinner in the kitchen. Dad orders, "Go open the door for Aunty A," so I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Back @ the computer table, I chat with Aunty A until PIG mum tumbles down from pigland and dearest dad calls dinner. Before joining them, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bean sprouts and some yummy pork mince. Dinner is spooned down with one bowl of yellow coloured soup, then PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk back to the computer.
-Then she comes back and gives me one Coke flavoured Hubba Bubba chewing gum! I'm planning to go watch Naruto now and practise my bubble blowing skills! XD
-So fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total, my final, final plodding total for Saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: