Sunday, August 18, 2013

monday post 133

Good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2604 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2604 steps also equals 770m or 39.2kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "trust your bible. it's true!" righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:45am. actually, nature called @ 7:35am, but i spent the ten minutes before dad came to kiss me goodbye just having to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes,' @ 8am, i had already slipped back into a light doze. :o) when she came back, i used the pot :P once for three more tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
- breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the tiniest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drank holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to '10 years of ronan keating' all day, too. that album contains sixteen songs!
-while PIG mum drove, i closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening the eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, I went to the loo, and actually ended up doing a stinky unspeakable. over @ the waiting room, PIG mum kindly left me with some gardening magazine from march this year and went back downstairs to pay margit.
-kate came for me with a walkbelt, held ela and walked into the gym with me. physio today: twelve minutes tilt table, posture work, reaching for era ela doing six and playing ipad piano, four laps walking. and she gave me a twix bar in return for the three small chocolates i earned last friday! i taught stan my 'sharing is caring? yeah, i don't care, so all mine joke'. XD
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before she tootled us away. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five. after that, she took a morning nap. XD
-at plaza, PIG mum first gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through coles to buy one box of teabags before having lunch @ dong fong/sunnybank oriental. and we bumped into aunty frances again! she was having lunch @ sunni cafe, but rushed outside to gimme a hug. :o)
-alas, neither set meal looked appealing; instead, i ordered the peking pork spare ribs and shared the cold milk tea with PIG mum. the awesome waitess offered PIG mum (who'd ordered the A meal, some soup vermicelli chicken thing) quiety a free soup with her A meal for me! PIG mum quietly accepted. XD
-when PIG mum tootled us home, i rang dearest dad on speakerphone; PIG mum and i both talked with him. :o)
-back home, i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before walking myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-i doubt i can return online after she leaves, coz i've already sat out my pissy two hours that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to), unless PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill tonight.
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can have lunch somewhere yummy afterwards!
-and it's carol coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: