Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sunday post 134

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1985 steps today (bet I'll have passed two grand if I get to return online again today; digi proudly reports that 1985 steps also equals 590m or 30.1kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'learn to wait' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just two but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Pole and Julz leave!!!! But just noting quickly that I attended church today (some Mandarin pastor spoke about Paul's missionary travels), the parents and I had lunch @ Plaza (had Subway); toms I've got UQ physio @ 10am and hopefully I can get lunch somewhere yummy coz dad's already said he needs me to go buy groceries for him, then Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: