Saturday, August 3, 2013

saturday post 131e

good evening again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 3270, remembering that like 695 of those steps were plodded lasy night @ FX. anyways, continuing today's events?
~when carol announced her arrival just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. carol rekitted me and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning back onto my pyjama pants for me.
-after rinsing once under the shower chair, carol and i linked arms and we walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea together.
-alas, horrid PIG mum has already taught carol how to restrict me to just half an arvo toastie. >< oh well, the mug of lemon green tea was the last for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, while i read, carol massaged ela for sixty-five minutes! alas, she's so gentle that ela can't feel anything, but hey.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back next tuesday.
-i returned very briefly online, so briefly that i didn't have any time to continue with today's events before PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline! ><
-so followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for poor elf. argh, i've about had it with the parents chucking a cow @ me while i'm trying to endure sth so painful for PIG mum! ><
-that culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING:( poor em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. aunty a just stood by the massage chair and watched ben-hur; dunno why she didn't sit down.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa weird eggplant, lotsa lettuce, one piece of bland tasteless fish, one small piece of marinated tasty fish and two small chunks of chicken, which i saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of the usual soup before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: