Friday, August 30, 2013

Saturday Post 135

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1045 steps today (keeping in mind that about 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place for our small group); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's Balm in Gilead' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "What is 'success' for you" but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after Carol Lockwood leaves @ 5:30pm!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night, Rhi came to mind me for three hours, Aunty Ming and Aunty Carol came to teach me translation. Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4:30, and toms I've just got church, nothing special. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: