Sunday, August 11, 2013

sunday post 132b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3130 (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 930m or exactly forty-seven kcal XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'putting out the welcome mat'. righteo, continuing last night's events?
-so while the parents whipped up dinner, i read out several of the homework pieces i'd written out for writers group! she seemed to like, although PIG mum randomly got up me that night for not giving her a chance to talk with dr. dr. tai. *sigh*
-before dinner, one more loo trip for me.
-dad made some yummy things for dr. dr. tai's birthday dinner! i remember the fish~
-afterwards, we just all sat and chatted. well, dad went out into the garage for awhile, but us girls just stayed @ the table and randomly chatted.
-dad bought a coconut cake for dr. dr. tai's birthday! we all enjoyed one slice, nomnomnom~
-when dr. dr. left, i walked her out, then was immediately kicked to bed. zzz~
-today: i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more around 7:06am. then i spent the ten minutes until 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was falling back asleep with daddy bear until PIG mum came to poke me with 7:40am with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one very small bowl of coco pops, my penultimate! while chomping the crunchy pops, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, and dad tootled us off to church. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, but while dad drove, i kept both eyes closed and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk downstairs, took me once to the loo, then left me with aunty katherine in the church library.
-we watched another christian DVD. that was expected, i'm @ church, after all! but aunty katherine taught me lotsa new words; hope i can remember them all!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, i grabbed some morning tea 9one choc chip cookie) then sat down.
-bonnie's mum came over for a yak and to play with ela! bonnie's like ten now!
-after morning tea, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up to the main hall then rocked off with other church aunties for their informal (don't think they read the bible, sing hyms or anything, just share coffee and gossip?) fellowship.
-i saw aunty jessica! poor thing, she went down to visit letty in tamworth, but when she came back up, she got sick! ><
-for worship today, i got to stay seated again, phew. i sang everything, plus the harmony for one song, but like always, meant absolutely nothing.
-speaker today was pastor chris; his sermon was from obadiah.
-afterwards, dad tootled us home for uncle sam to grab sth off him then we hit plaza for lunch. thankfully, dad was willing to park underground, unlike PIG mum, who always claims that her eyesight's too bad.
-PIG mum and i both enjoyed a chicken kaarage (after you eat all the vegies, there's only four chunks of chicken) and shared a carrot and apple juice.
-after dad tootled us home, there was a slight biff because PIG mum, who was sitting in the passenger seat, wouldn't go and turn off the alarm! goodness knows every time i sit there, i turn it off; when PIG mum's sitting beside dad, it's HER job! sheesh. >< in the end, she still won: i turned it off.
-taking myself once more to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-only dad wouldn't lemme online, coz i'd congratulated myself on making it over to the computer without letting god push me over! instead, he'd chucked some cow @ me, saying that if i ever said that within his earshot again, he'd not lemme online for one week; and if i pressed the hazard lights again, he'd chuck our computer out! >< sheesh ... well, i'll just haveta remember not to say anything out aloud (i can congratulate myself on that, surely?) and not hit the hazard lights unless a carer's taking me out to garbo/toastmasters.
-anyways, when the doorbell rang, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-'twas pole! she walked behind me back to the computer, where we just sat and chatted.
-when joshels arrived, he ordered that i head over and play wii. we played sword fighting, 100-pin bowling, basketball, maybe some ping pong? i stayed seated while playing. joshels tried to get me up; i said i would stand if he promised we could go out for drinks afterwards, but he refused, so i refused to stand.
-before they left, pole walked behind me once more to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-once they left (around 5pm), i tootled online.
-alas, PIG mum came downstairs and demanded i shower. >< she gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts 50+ times (figure this out, she only let era scrub each body part fourteen times, not my usual twenty-five, meaning i don't feel clean yet. >< but never mind, i'll return to my usual twenty-five tomorrow). i washed and rinsed my hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with elf's AFO and both shoelaces.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where dad had called dinner. the last of barbara's yummy fried rice, lotsa lettuce and some fish. dinner was spooned down with one mug of near-cold soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: