Friday, August 9, 2013

saturday post 132

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1372 steps today (remembering that just over 700 of those steps were plodded last night during small group; digi proudly reports that 1372 steps also equals 400m or 20.5kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'working in the kingdom (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FOURTEEN MINUTES online after carol lockwood leaves tonight!!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-at about 7pm, nature called, so i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. actually, PIG mum called dinner just as i got back to the computer, so, instead, i walked myself slowly and safely to the dinner table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-after the usual dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootled me off to pole's for small group!
-we did the last session from that gospel in life series.
-aunty catherine baked everyone almond pastries! i was uber-jealous, until pole fed me a pikelet. XD
-afterwards, pole tootled me home. thanks to PIG mum who'd waited up for me; instant bedtime. zzz~
-today: i used the pot :P twice last night and once this morning, before spending ten minutes having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-morew happy snorings with daddy bear followed, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye when she left for work around 7:30am. once she left, i spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help get through today okay, before daddy bear and i resumed our happy snorings.
-i woke twice more for the pot :P before barbara arrived.
-after fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for two more tinkles, barbara got me kitted, then she Forced me  to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
-after drinking one mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-when that was done, i went over to wash and dry era, before barbara Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-thanks to dad who'd left me a ham ang egg sandwich, but zero thanks to him who'd only put half a teaspoonful of sugar into my tea! nothing to do, then, then to get myself an extra 1.5 teaspoonfuls. ah, that, my second mug to hold 'incorrectly', tasted better.
-afterwards, i read, while barbara massaged ela for thirty minutes.
-at midday, barbara took me once more to the loo for three tinkles and made me one mug of warm milo, my third to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i also rang and spoke to aunty nga and little mickey pig for about fifteen minutes. lol, mickey tells me that hong kong's 2.5 hours behind australia! XD
-barbara gave me almost one full bowl of fried rice for lunch, plus 2/3 a cup of plain milk, my fourth to hold 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving, she took me once more to the loo, where i did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-alas, aunty ming and aunty winnie didn't arrive until 1:50! >< there went my dreams of getting to spend two hours online. ><
-we practised translation, and i made a minion picture! :D
-carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and dr. dr. tai's coming for her belated birthday dinner tonight! :D
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch @ plaza afterwards and have some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: