Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Post 157c

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5387. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-After finishing Wednesday Post 157b, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Toms: Writers group! It's my turn to read out Bear Bear's biography, and Eileen says I can bring him along, too!
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ the food court afterwards! nothing super-unhealthy, just a yummy chicken katsudon from Hanaichi.
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And fingers crossed we can all go out for dinner toms night @ a RESTAURANT (despite it's name; IKEA's 'restaurant's' really more a tuckshop, and food court ISN'T a restaurant!) because toms will be my parents TWENTY-NINTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! :D
-Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: