Wednesday, August 7, 2013

wednesday post 154c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1817, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 510m or 27.1kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-instead of checking ekka showbags, i went and read fanfiction. XD
-but @ 7pm, nature called, so i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when dinner was called a short while after that, i walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cucumber, one thick slice of eggplant (dad had given me three; i'd tried one, decided 'twas disgusting and donated the other two to him XD), three small slices of tasty beef and two of tasty chicken, which i'd saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pumpkin soup, then i walked myself once again slowly and safely to the toilet, before walking myself slowly and safely back to the computer, both times rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-the parents are watching some program called slideshow and PIG mum's cackling her head off ... must be amusing.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: