Tuesday, August 13, 2013

tuesday post 132c

good evening and one final greeting for tonight! firstly, em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2155 (digi's final, final report for tuesday: 2155 stepso equals 570m or 29.3kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'responding to failure'; thirdly, i didn't receive a devotional from joni tonight? but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online tonight!!! *sigh* the list gets longer every single time i'm out @ night ... >< anyways, PIG mum's just plodding her own time on the treadmill now, so just superbriefly: carol lockwood came and supervised my shower. after having the second half of my yummy lunch for arvo tea, she took me out to toastmasters, which as always, was awesome! my warm-up went well; georgina even picked me for table topics! then i had a happy meal for dinner before heading home. toms is the ekka public holiday! hopefully dad will take us out, otherwise i'm sleeping until 5:50pm, getting up and watching seven's 6pm news. XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh yeah, must remember to complete my writers group homework!

No comments: