Thursday, August 1, 2013

friday post 153

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1868 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 550m or 28.7kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'take the plunge (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just eight. righteo, events for today?
~woohooawesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after a quick pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work sometime around 7:45am. actually, i hadn't fully fallen back asleep yet, but was dozing lightly.
-more happy snorings with daddy bear followed, plus two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy ORGANIC weetbix! apologies, though: my unrefined tastebuds can't tell the difference between organic and non-organic weetbix. XD i also popped all my usual drugs :P, drank one full mug of water and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jacky cheung all day too and i spent most of the trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with some australian gRDENING MAGAZINE WHILE - sorry, shrieking! >< - she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-kate came for me with a walkbelt. physio today: four-six laps walking along hallway, weightlifting and stepping practice @ parallel bars for erf, , making the six symbol for ela. kate was terrifying when she threatened to cut poor ela off, but was awesome when she gave me a twix before i left! :D
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch. 'twas kinda annoying, having her constantly nagging me that elf wasn't holding in well enough, and that nor was era helping ela stretch properly, but by now i've come to recognise that it's just the cruel and unfaithful god trying to destroy my day, but by keeping a good attitude and constantly rising above his hatred i won't let him win me.
-thankfully, there was a parking spot available for us. :o) PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to sultan's kebab, where i ordered my yummy kebab from hannah. like naz, she stuffs them something FAT for me! the only unfortunate thing was that PIG mum pinched half of it, but hey.
-afterwards, while PIG mum tootled us home, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes and ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five. oh, and i forgot to say: while PIG mum was driving us to sunnybank plaza from UQ, era helped ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes, and ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-back home, i went to the loo once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-aunty lucia comes to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-tonight, i'm attending FX!
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, carol lockwood @ 4pm to supervise my shower and hopefully aunty a for dinner @ night. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, hope everyone has a smashing weeekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: