Sunday, August 4, 2013

sunday post 131

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1489 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 440m or 22.3kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'patria potestas' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just three. anyways, events for today?
~amnazingly, without going out and doing physio yesterday, i still managed to have an awesome's sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after a quick pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was fully falling back asleep with daddy bear before PIG mum came in and poked me with "fifteen more minutes" just fifteen minutes later!
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then PIG mum got me kitted. afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
 -breakfast was one very small bowl of delicious coco pops. by only having one little bowl every sunday, i think i've finally finished the box that kylie, mel, bentley and spica gave me for my birthday this year! whilst both parents were upstairs changing, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
--ugh, PIG mum's demanding i shower now. >< well, just noting that i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online!!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: