Sunday, August 18, 2013

sunday post 133

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1707 steps today (which digi proudly adds also equals 510m or 25.7kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'dr. james dobson on parenting (3) and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just four. righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! did that have anything to do with the fact that PIG mum and i played text twist2 until like 10pm before i let her boot me off to bed? XD anyways, nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-more happy sleepings with daddy bear followed, until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes." anyhow, horrid PIG mum awoke me, then dug under the blankets just to pull out ela and jerk her thumb outta my loose fist! huh, i've already said i remember to keep her out all day, but i let her tuck inside for sleep @ night, just like era! ><
-anyways, when she came back, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted for today. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
 -breakfast was my last bowl of coco pops! i've already asked kylie, mel, bentley and spica will they get me a box of fruit loops for christmas this year ... XD anyways, while munching breakfast, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-eep, am being booted offline now, but am still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: