Monday, August 19, 2013

tuesday post 133

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2752 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 820m or 41.3kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'freedom from sexual addiction'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning around 6:05am, before spending the next ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work @ 7:45am and use the pot :P once more, daddy bear and i snored happily, me waking twice more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for only one tinkle (coz i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable) then PIG mum got me kitted. next, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (por ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i sculled holding 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-before leaving, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced  me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio. we listened to jacky cheung all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. anyways, while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm twenty-five/fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: two/three attempts before staying seated, then standing practice and bending to touch ground several times. Ela to open door and hold onto rail @ end.
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us back to warrigal square, where first she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the store to buy dad's milk (he requests full cream), gloves and teabags, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the butchers where she bought some pork and finally we had lunch @ sushi train. just our usual udons and green tea~
-back home, i went to the loo once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-carol lockwood comes @ 4pm to supervise my shower.
-and the bible miniseries will air again tonight, although i think PIG mum's gonna gleefully force me off to bed instead of letting me watch it ... *sigh*
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come mind me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum'll do, either some shopping/get aunty anne to shout her for lunch.
-carol comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and will try asking PIG mum if she'll lemme postpone my ice-cream night till toms with carol lockwood~
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: