Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday post 134b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1378, remembering that just over 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ ray's place. Digi proudly adds that 1378 steps also equals 400m or 20.7kcal XD and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'a lesson from christopher reeve'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-when Carol announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm (I dunno how she does it; never a minute early, never a minute late! XD), I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and let her in.
-So a nice hot shower for me today - hairwash, and also thanks to Carol who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's shoelaces and one last when she was repinning Digi back onto my pants for me.
-Carol and I held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together. Arvo tea was the yummy cookie that Aunty Jo had made for me! Oh, and the yummy mug of mint green tea was the last one for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol came and very lightly massaged Ela for one whole hour! She somehow couldn't manage to turn the television on, so just listened to me reading Magician's End out aloud. I reached page 400 just when 'twas time for Carol to leave.
-She took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before leaving. Her family's having nachos for dinner tonight, and she'll be back on Tuesday to take me to Toastmasters!
-Well, I suddenly remembered to ring Aunty A over for dinner @ 5:35pm; she says she'll come @ 6:30. It's already 6:33pm now. XD
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: