Monday, August 26, 2013

Tuesday Post 134

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1990 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equaling 590m or 30.2kcal XD0 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'there's nobody like him! (2)'. Righteo, events for today?
~Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:35am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I dozed, me kissing dearest dad goodbye and wishing him a safe's day's work when he left atound 7:50am.
-More happy sleepings with Daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip around 9am, after which I called upstairs, "Oi, mummy PIG, weren't you gonna gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the treadmill this morning? Coz it's already past 9am." Her very delayed response? "Fifteen more minutes." XD
-When she came into my room, I used the pot :P for @ least three more tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the tiniest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water which I drank holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-Afterwards, PIG mum came downstairs. The first thing she did was gleefully force poor Elf to endure a painful ten minute standing calf stretch (usually, it's fifteen, but I suppose we were already running late) which was followed by her gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. *sigh* it's still Winter, yet I'm already left sweaty afterwards! Come Summer, I'm prolly gonna go through that many sets of clothes each day ... unless I rewear my dirty ones after my shower and change into the clean ones after PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her?
-One more loo trip for me before PIG mum drives me out to see Vincent the bloody physio. We listen to human Nature's album all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. While she drives, Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm twenty-five/fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: stood entire session and did exercises for ela. Also ate one wee chunk of banana!
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me straight home. *sigh* Dunno why she's holding some grudge over me, prolly related to the complete cow she randomly chucked @ me last night ... dunno why she doesn't follow that passage in the Bible that says "Don't let the sun go down in your anger ..." *sigh* Part of that includes not giving me any lunch, meaning I'm feeling rather peckish right now ... but hey, I can wait till arvo tea.
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters! I'm Table Topics Master tonight! Since the theme's 'comedy', I was thinking of picking five random people and throwing them into like a Thank God You're Here skit! I've run my idea by Sharon but she hasn't responded yet, hope she won't object!
-Toms: another mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Aunty Mecky will come mind me for three hours; dunno what PIG mum'll do. Either go shopping or nag someone to shout her out for lunch, prolly.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And it's ice-cream night toms night! :D Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
-Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: