Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Post 135b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1282, remembering that around 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place. Righteo, events for today?
-Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work. After she left, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear followed, plus two more pot trips, one around 8:30am, the other @ 9:30am.
-Just after 10am, dearest dad comes into my room and said, "Rhi just rang me. She's running late, because there's been a crash somewhere, but she'll arrive soon."
-Rhi actually arrived @ 10:25am. Once she got here, I used the pot :P for three more tinkles and Rhi got me kitted, before we walked over to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth. Thanks to Rhi who squirted me some toothpaste.
-After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went and did a stinky unspeakable over the loo, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill for her. >< Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online!!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: