Friday, August 16, 2013

saturday post 133

good afternoon! sorry i haven't posted regularly for several days! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding ... nope, digi won't open for me. XD then, lemme just note that TWFT topic's 'dr. james dobson on parenting (2), meaning yesterday's was (1) and joni's devotional topic from last night's 'dispelling the smog'. oh, and most importantly, i'm still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online tonight after carol lockwood leaves!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-alas, before dad took me off to small group first, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch and gleefully FORCED :( me to plod fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-after dinner and one more loo trip (needless to say, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), dad tootled me off to pole's for small group!
-we started a new series last night, called alliance core values! also much thanks to joey and matthew who made us little cup cakes! huldah gave me one chocolate and one vanilla, nomnomnom~ and we all drank rice green tea; i shared my story of how i'd singed my tongue with that. XD
-ray dropped me home after that; i'm rather envious, coz everyone else made a night trip to mt. cootha! but oh wells, bed for me. zzz~
-today: woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum leaves for work five minutes after that. after she's gone, i spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, before returning to happy snorings with daddy bear.
-i wake twice more for the pot :P before tess arrives for the last time ever just before 10am.
-after dad leaves, i get up and use the pot :P for one more tinkle.
-tess gets me kitted and we walk over together to the bathroom, where i brush teeth and drink one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-then i head over to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i walk over to the sink to wash and dry era, before tess and i link arms and walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i tried chai latte for the first time ever this morning: 'twas delicious! thanks to dad who made some eggs, thanks to tess who gave me some ham and cheese; actually, she brought me some fettucine cabonara! :D apparently, her daughter had brought that and spag bol/lasagne home from work last night. not only that; instead of normal white tea, tess brought me over some chai latte! like, yum!
-anna came with my showbag! :D we chatted some
-then aunty carol and some other aunty came and taught me canto translation. for some reason, i was told to translate the prodigal son story first.
-PIG mum arrived home in time to say bye to tess; gosh, i'm gonna miss her; she's been looking after me since 2008!
-lunch was some yummy fried rice and one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i sucked the teabag of. XD
-then i came over to find a story for the little kiddies storytelling!  thanks to PIG mum who wrote it out for me, so i can practise it this arvo~
-carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower this arvo.
-and aunty a won't come for dinner tonight coz there's cell group happening; it's dearest dad's turn to attend this time.
-toms: just church, nothing special. well, the special thing's that it's my turn to do the lil kids storytelling and that we have SHINE fellowship afterwards! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^

No comments: