Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sunday Post 135

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2185 steps today (wqhich Digi proudly reports as also equalling 650m or 33.2kcal XD0; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Victorious Living' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just three. Righteo, events for today?
~Amazingly, despite me staying @ home all day yesterday and not going out for physio/anything strenuous, I still managed an awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored. Actually, i don't recall actually falling back asleep, but since neither do I recall counting all the way to 500 then taking a break to sing my original second-favourite song mostly silently, I must have! XD
-After PIG mum gave me "fifteen more minutes,", I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of yummy pear jam, but sadly without any butter. Although, i did drink one yummy mug of warm Milo holding the mug 'incorrectly' and I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD,
-Amazingly, PIG mum helped me buckle my seatbelt today! Don't worry, I'm sure her true colours will reassert themselves tomorrow and she won't help me with it. XD
-Anyways, while dad tootled us off to church, I spent the short car trip there with both eyes closed and finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, PIG mum took me downstairs once to the loo, then left me with Aunty Katherine in the church library and rocked back upstairs to attend the Canto service.
-Poor Aunty Katherine's sister-in-law has suddenly passed away and she'll be returning to Hong Kong by next next  Sunday for the funeral. Guess PIG mum will just haveta attend the Mandarin service while I attend the English one.
-Today, we watched the testimony of Enoch's dad, who builds bridges! Enoch spoke a little, as did his two daughters!
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, I grabbed some morning tea (one cracker and two quarter-triangles of random sandwiches: the one egg and the other tuna) and sat down.
-When I'd finished munching and chatting with randoms, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up to the service hall, reminded me of today's date then rocked off for drinks and gossip with Aunty Jo Tam @ Rochedale Cafe.
-Phew, I stayed seated for service again today. :o) Again, I sang everything, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every week, meant absolutely nothing.
-Instead of having a proper sermon today, BCAC's pastors all shared their testimonies! I was most impressed that Rev. Lam also shared in English, although he did warn us: My pronunciation and grandma isn't very good. Oh, whoops, I meant GRAMMAR! XD
-Afterwards, jason shared about uncle Wai Tong and Enoch shared about his dad, before we all went downstairs for the luncheon! Actually, before I went downstairs, Aunty Carol appeared and handed me two "I love Chinese" stickers, saying she'd forgotten to yesterday. Actually, how many of those stickers must I earn before I get a prize? Lol, I've forgotten ... XD
-One more loo trip for me, then PIG mum and I joined the line behind Aunty A and next to Aunty Kat.
-PIG mum was very deft @ holding two plates; I'm not sure why she didn't fill her own plate while I filled mine. oh, I know: 'twas when we sat down and she divvied up the food, she could gimme very little! XD
-We sat with Aunty A. I was like, "Hey, how did you manage to get some roast pork? i didn't see any ...?" Aunty A was like, "Oh, I got the last piece." XD
-Afterwards, PIG mum spotted a bag of prawn crackers; when I asked her please could she pass me two, she preferred to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over and get them myself, before telling me, "I should get lots more than two, you know, coz I'm heaps more mobile than you are." Well, sure, but then why didn't you get any more??" XD
-Before leaving, PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-On the way home, PIG mum suddenly asked dad to pull into Warrigal Square, where she wanted to buy a tube of QV cream for poor Michael, who's got really bad ezama? That skin condition, anyway, however it's spelt. Oh, and speaking of Michael, while I was munching my morning tea this morning, he walked over to where I was sitting and waved a twenty dollar bill @ me, saying, "Wages." I took it with thanks; good, if Fiona can't hurry up and find me a paid job, @ least I know I've got ten bucks to spend for dearest dad's Christmas present and five bucks each for PIG mum's birthday and Christmas present.
-Back home, I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else toms:
-Mid-morning (10am) UQ physio session with Matt. Ugh, i'd better start praying that the tilt table has internally combusted/@ the very least died a slow and painful death. I've tried asking other students which god they pray to to keep that blasted piece of equipment working, because I'm considering trying to offer my prayers to that god; obviously, mine's not listening when I earnestly pray to Him that He take away that blasted tilt table; only, Matt's a Christian also 9he attends the Hillsong church), meaning great, i'm stuck. XD
-And afterwards, we're meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana @ the Springwood Fasta Pasta for lunch! i'm considering printing out a farewell card for Mrs. Dent; she's finally managed to sell her house and will be moving out to Hope(less XD) island soon, and I expect i'll never see her again!! >< Must ask PIG mum: does she still have that docket for the forty dollar meal deal for four available; if she doesn't, guess i'll just be sticking with that penne bel paese dish again; it's yummy!
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo. *sigh* I really dunno how I'm gonna plan this 'lose 10kg for PIG mum thing; how annoying...
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: