Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Post 135b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2456 (which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 730m or 37.3kcal XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Puritan Passion'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-Suddenly, just before 6pm, dad comes downstairs and boots me offline, saying that I've already spent too much time in front of the computer.
-So I slowly and safely walk myself over to the sofa, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Good timing! Seven's 6pm news was just about to start; I watched that with PIG mum, who'd brought over a warm blanket for us to cuddle under~
-After the news had ended, PIG mum demanded I shower and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom. Amazingly, she didn't gleefully force poor Ela to scrub various body parts goodness knows how many times, but she did only allow me to scrub each body part a paltry three times, meaning I feel rather dirty right now, but hey, no biggie. I'll return to my normal twenty-five toms arvo with Carol. :o)
-For some odd reason, dad hadn't finished reheating dinner after PIG mum had gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back outside, but he did say Aunty Nga rang while I was showering, so i sat down and rang her back.
-Aww, how time flies! Little Mickey pig is starting school tomorrow!! I told him if he had any difficulties with his English homework, just to ring me.
-Dinner afterwards: the yummy rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, maybe some fish? But I remember the tofu!
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of vegetable soup, before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-The parents are watching X Factor right now; as for me, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip shortly after 9pm, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: