Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Post 139d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3817, which D2 proudly reports as also equaling sth very slightly over 106kcal or sth very slightly over 1.52km. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-I continued writing out Giant's biography! It's nowhere near finished yet, but hopefully I can find the time to complete it toms/the day after.
-At 9:05pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< However, if I survive that, PIG mum's said she'll take me for lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant! Must remember to give her everything her own way toms, then. But hey, I always do. XD
-And Annette's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo @ 4pm. Eighteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: