Monday, September 2, 2013

monday Post 135c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3147, which Digi proudly reports also equals 920m or 18.1kcal. XD Righteo, continuing continuing today's events?
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with some gardening magazine about six months old and went back downstairs to pay.
-matt came for me with a walkbelt, held Ela and walked me into the physio gym. Physio today: fifteen minutes tilt table, used that i-care machine, four laps walking and work for Ela. The I-care machine's a cross between a treadmill and a motomed; it's supposed to help you regulate your gait, make it more normal?
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled me back to Warrigal Square, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through Woolies, buying random groceries. While PIG mum was driving, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-Shopping done, PIG mum tootled us home and I plopped briefly online before PIG mum tootled us off to the Springwood Fasta Pasta to meet Mrs. Dent and Nana for lunch!
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's "Today's Idols"
-Renee and baby Alexis came too! Baby Lexy's just over one year old now, and can walk! (Although she's still a little clumsy ^^) When I arrived, the first thing she did was gimme fifty bucks. XD Obviously, we're gonna get along just fine. XD
-Unsurprisingly, PIG mum only lemme choose lunch from the $8.80 lunch menu; no biggie, I just stuck with my favourite penne bel paese. Awesome Mrs. Dent suggested we get garlic bread; I immediately seconded her idea! After everyone enjoyed one slice of cheesy garlic bread, Mrs. Dent, gestured @ the last piece and asked PIG mum, "Is Em allowed ...?" Unsurprisingly, horrid PIG mum immediately replied, "No." >< However, I was beyond overjoyed that I managed to tip the paremesan cheese shaker over my pasta lotsa times! :D
-Argh, PIG mum's booting me offline now to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< Well, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: