Monday, September 23, 2013

Tuesday Post 138

Good afternoon! Alas, horrid PIG mum won't buy me a new pedometer. >< So i've decided: if I don't get a new one by the end of September, come the 1st of October, I'll count out aloud every single bloody step I take, then write it down whenever I sit down. Anyways, just noting down that TWFT topic's 'The Roman Road To Salvation' and let's get into events for today!
~Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work slightly before 7:45am.
-more sleepings with Daddy bear, plus two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( ME TO WALK OVER TO THE BATHROOM - sorry, shrieking! >< - to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, while PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving to see Vincent the bloody physio, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Ronan Keating's 'Duet' album all day, too. Whilst PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm twenty-five/fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: sat first go, then stood whole session and did exercises for Ela, who opened the toilet door and grabbed three lollies @ the end. :o) Then afterwards, PIG mum tootled us off to the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant for lunch! :D I stuck with my favourite BBQ pork and tofu with rice, and was most impressed when mr. boss dude came out and called me by name! i've known that Aunty Jenny knows my name, sure, but I never knew her hubby did too!
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us back to Warrigal Square, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through Woolies to buy random groceries. Oh, while she was driving, Era again helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five. Also Wade was @ work! 'Twas funny, going through the self-serve checkout, I accidentally scanned some product twice, and PIG mum asked Wade over to help us cancel the extra item. Wade came over and teased, "Hey, I thought you said you used to work here; shouldn't you know how to use these things?" My indignant reply: "I worked here back in 2006 and 2007, there weren't such things like self-serve checkouts invented yet! " XD
-Back home, I plopped online. PIG mum says I can buy some dinner from Maccas, only that she gets to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill afterwards. *sigh*
-Carol Lockwood's coming @ 4pm to supervise my shower then taking me out to Toastmasters!
-Toms: mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-After I get home, must remember to do my writers group homework! The topic's 'TV'.
-Aunty Mecky will come mind me from 11:30am till 2:30pm. Dunno what PIG mum's doing.
-Carol will come supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I keep saying, a little's better than none @ all! Righteo, maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^ 

No comments: