Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Post 136c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2933 (bet I'll pass three grand if I can come back for one more post tonight; Digi also proudly reports that 2933 steps also equals 860m or 43.8kcal XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Golden Rule'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
~When PIG mum came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then PIG mum got me kitted. After that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two Weetbix with yummy very thinly sliced banana, plus one full mug of water. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay, when both parents were upstairs changing.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. Amazingly, she for some reason, PIG mum helped me buckle my seatbelt! Anyways, while dad drove and PIG mum yakked away, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, PIG mum took me downstairs to the loo once, then left me waiting outside the church library waiting for Aunty Katherine, while she went back upstairs to attend the Canto service.
-When Aunty Katherine arrived, she held Era and I walked into the church library with her.
-For the first forty minutes, we revised the work I'd done previously with her. After that, we watched some documentary about some Chinese orphanage.
-When the Canto service finished, PIG mum came and collected me. I won't see Aunty Katherine for two weeks now, because her sister-in-law recently passed away from cancer and she's going back to HK for the funeral.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo, I grabbed some morning tea then took a seat.
-For some reason, when PIG mum said 'twas time to head upstairs for the English service, nobody had donged the bell yet, so I walked over and yanked it once. XD
-Phew, i got to stay seated for service again today. Like every week, I sang everything, but still meant absolutely nothing.
-Before Pastor Chris gave a mini-sermon, Reverend Lam and Uncle Him Wong both shared about their missionary experiences! kudos goes to Him 'sook' (say that in Canto): he's got really good English language skills!
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then dad tootled us off to Maccas, not Plaza for lunch, because he was in a rush to go play baddy.
-Unsurprisingly, PIG mum wouldn't lemme have a yummy chicken and bacon burger; instead, she got me this new burger I'd not tried before: Son of Mac! 'Twas yummy~ Alas, dad only gave me five/six chips to enjoy with it, but hey, no biggie.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, I went once to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Today, Leanne and Belinda came to visit me! Leanne even bought me this adorable little minion as a souvenir that she'd bought from somewhere like Malaysia!
-I asked could we please go out for drinks; Belinda replied that she wanted to watch Despicable Me, so our compromise: Leanne drove us all to Sakuraya to buy drinks (her shout; thanks Leanne!) then we came back to drink them while we all watched the movie! Oh, I fall in love with the minions more every time I watch the movie! XD We all drank frappes: mine was choc chip~
-Afterwards, Leanne walked behind me once to the loo before we had a bit of a chat before they left around 5:30pm.
-Alas, I'd barely started blogging about my day when PIG mum awoke from pigland, tumbled downstairs and demanded I shower. ><
-Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum helping only with elf's AFO. She also gleefully forced poor Ela to scrub various body parts numerous times and only let me scrub each body part three times, meaning I don't feel clean @ all right now, but don't worry, I'll revert to my usual twenty-five times tomorrow. Like I told the psychologist: I'll stop @ twenty-five, and I did: I'm twenty-six now!
Afterwards, back outside, I was about to ring Aunty Nga (she'd called while I was showering) when the parents randomly chucked a cow @ me. >< Like, PIG mum told dad that she'd just showered me, and I was like, "You do know that when she says that, all she did was put on elf's AFO, right?" Voz I'm being honest here; that's all she helped with; I did all the rest myself! Lol, but that was enough to start off the parents. Obviously, I'm not Asian enough to understand that when someone helps you with something, regardless how insignificant, you can say, "I did that for them."  XD
-Ringing Aunty Nga, turns out that little Mickey pig needed help with his homework unjumbling words! I figured out one almost immediately, PIG mum figured out the second after I'd finished dinner; I presume she's working over the third one right now?
-Dinner tonight: rice yet no greens!! XD Lotsa soup carrot and potato, some soup pork and maybe some chicken? Lol, I've forgotten. XD
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb/bbl (in about ten minutes) after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, final, final events for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: