Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Post 137b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3689, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling very slightly1.09km or very slightly over 55.1kcal. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival @ 4:07pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Lol @ Carol, who, when I asked her how come she was seven-eight minutes late and was it the bad traffic, went outside, compared phone clock times with PIG mum, then got PIG mum to come back and tell me that our computer clock was wrong! XD "I was only three minutes late today," cried Carol. Lol, chill, woman, relax. XD
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped with only my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped with only Elf's AFO). Then I headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing my shorter second-favourite song half through softly, slowly but hatefully, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-Arvo tea was my delicious pork salad roll! Did I say before? Runcorn Plaza Hot Bread (or whatever it's called now) suffered a power outage yesterday/this morning and therefore couldn't produce their usual shaped pork salad rolls; my pork salad roll today came in a 'cow poo' (say that in Canto) bun! Lol, it was so thick, I ended up asking Carol, "Um, can you please squash it for me? Coz I can't fit something that thick into my mouth!" Carol laughs, comes over, then instructs, "Together, then. On the count of three: one, two, three!" With Era above Carol's hands, we squash that cow poo bun. I joked for it, "Ow, Carol, you squashed me," but Carol, laughing, just replied, "Don't worry, you'll still taste super-yummy for Emily, i'm sure." XD i also drank one yummy mug of mint green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol came and massaged Ela for twenty minutes, painting her something green with choc mint brown spots today.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back on Wednesday and is just having leftovers for dinner tonight.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'Picture It!'
-It's nearing 7pm, but PIG mum's still comatose upstairs in pigland. Think dearest dad's whipping up dinner for us. Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: