Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Post 136e

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5650. Yeah, Digi reckons I'm more than half a normal person today. XD He also proudly reports that 5650 steps also equals 1.67km or exactly eighty-six kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-After I'd finished Monday Post 136e, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Once I made it back safely to my chair, dearest dad arrived home, prompting PIG mum to immediately jump up, gleefully and immediately forcing me offline.
-So followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for poor Elf, culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-Meaning I needed an entire set change of clothes afterwards, while I sat over the loo for three tinkles.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa Uncle Pong's fresh and crunchy green beans, lotsa very old winter melon/hairy melon and three yummy thin slices of chicken, which I saved for last, of course. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pumpkin soup (the Asian style, not the creamy Aussie style) before I walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Hmm ... I'd better use the loo once more now, coz PIG mum mentioned sth about gleefully forcing me off to bed @ like 9pm! So fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for Monday, final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: