Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday Post 159d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2919. Lol, i'll pass three grand some day, I assure you. Just not today. XD Oh, and Digi's final, final report for Thursday: 2919 steps also equals sth very slightly over 860m or sth very slightly over 44.2kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Also noticed that Erf's shoelace has become undone; must remember to ask PIG mum please to retie that for me.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio session with Matt. I shouldn't haveta endure the bloody tilt table (did that on Monday already), but hopefully matt won't put me on that I-Care beast! XD
-Afterwards, i'm back to the P.A. for my followup appointment after my MRI last week. Don't worry; it'll be good news; if there's anything wrong, the hospital ring immediately that afternoon and let you know.
-Aunty Mecky will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I'm off to Pole's for small group toms night; must remember to pay her back five bucks for the BBQ! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: