Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Post 139b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3115 (yeah, i'm just over three grand XD) which D2 proudly reports as also equaling very slightly over eighty-eight kcal or something very slightly over 1.23km. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival literally seconds before 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-Joni's devotional topic's 'Memories', BTW.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped only with my back and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped only with Elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and slowly, softly but hatefully singing almost 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Arvo tea was one yummy inari and one little thin block of dark chocolate! PIG mum says someone gave dearest dad chocolate. She told me to give Carol one too. oh, and I also drank one yummy mug of mint green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-When I'd finished, Carol massaged Ela for just over thirty-five minutes, painting her fruit salad colour with dark chocolate brown spots today.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back on Wednesday and will have leftovers for dinner tonight.
-Me, seeing as Nine's news simulcast isn't working tonight, am going to write out my entry for our next Writers group competition! So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
-

No comments: