Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Post 161b

Heylo again and barely good evening! You know, soon it'll be so bright outside, you won't see me say 'good evening'! till after dinner! Anyways, without Digi and joni's devotion hasn't arrived yet ... continuing tonight's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival @ one minute past four, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'To New Heights'.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped only with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself. Then I went around to the loo for two tinkles, also slowly, softly but most hatefully singing just over 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Thanks to PIG mum who went and bought Carol and I one hot cake each to share! One was custard, the other, green tea; we just had half of each flavour. Oh, and my mug of yummy white tea was my third, official and last for today to hold 'incorrectly'. Yup, that can be one highlight of my week: I got to drink white tea with two teaspoons of sugar today, coz Carol couldn't find the green tea tea bags! XD
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol lightly massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her hot cake colour with custard and green tea dots today.
-Before leaving, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-PIG mum's come downstairs to prepare ingredients: we're making dumplings for dinner tonight! :D
-So fingers crossed I can bbl later, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: