Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday post 137b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2836 (Digi proudly reports that as also equaling 840m or 43.8kcal XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Cotton Farmer'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When PIG mum came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. Afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drank from holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Nsync's 'millennium' album all day, too. Anyways, while PIG mum drove, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, I managed alright by myself inside the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Back outside, PIG mum claimed that 'twas Aunty jenny who had forbidden her from following me in; I laugh: PIG mum's only a small woman, yes, but I'm sure PIG mum could've barged past her inside if she really wished to. XD
-Hey, dinnertime, bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^@^@

No comments: