Monday, September 9, 2013

Tuesday Post 136

Good morning! Lol, I don't often get the chance to post before midday! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1541 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 450m or 23.5kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Avoid Triangles'.Righteo, events for today?
~I used the pot :P once last night, then suddenly, 'twas like 6am and PIG mum was already poking me with "fifteen more minutes"!
 -When she came back, I used the pot :P forthree more tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. :P
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix without honey but with slices of yummy, very thinly sliced banana. I also used that time to have a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After one more loo trip (think I may do a stinky unspeakable before PIG mum wakes up from her nap and gleefully FORCES :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her), PIG mum tootles me off to see this eye doctor guy! For some odd reason, she helps me buckle my seatbelt, but I tell myself that PIG mum hasn't woken yet and she will gleefully force me to buckle the belt myself once she awakes fully. XD
-Despite needing to pull over and ring the eye clinic place once/twice, PIG mum gets me ably there with the help of Google Directions, me her valuable passenger and navigator. XD
-it looked like Dr. Vu walked in for work just when I sat and PIG mum went to tell the receptionist that i'd arrived! XD
-Anyways, he peered @ my eyes through some machine thing, and now I've got some appointment to see him @ the beginning of December @ the Greenslopes Hospital to get my right eyebrow a crop! Thankfully, he's agreed I should be alright with just a local anesthetic; he also promises to pull away if I make any sort of panicked sound and will lemme sneeze without impaling my eyeball on any sharp instrument! XD
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back down the steps to the 4WD, where I persuaded her to take me to maccas! My plea only worked coz PIG mum remembered that she had a buy one mcmuffin get one free docket in her bag and she wouldn't even buy us a hash brown to share, but hey, no biggie.
-Happily reading the day's Courier Mail @ Maccas, I rang dearest dad to let him know that we're okay. I also got a whatsapp message from Letty, inviting me to meet up with her and others @ the underwood Coffee Club for drinks tonight! I asked her back that I wouldn't make it until 9pm but could I please still come? letty said yes and that she'd even drop me back home afterwards!
-After taking me once more to the loo @ Maccas, PIG mum tootled us home and I plopped online. PIG mum herself has gone upstairs to hit the sack; when she wakes up, i'll let her gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes then ask can we please have some yummy udon for lunch @ The Sushi Train.
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm then taking me to meet letty and others @ the Underwood Coffee Club! Letty says she can drop me off home afterwards~
-PIG mum says she's not feeling well enough to take me to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session today; bet she'll be fine toms. XD
-And providing I survive that, Aunty Mecky will come spend three hours with me, before Carol Lockwood comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Then best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! :D Like I always say, a little's better than none @ all! So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: