Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Post 138d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Alas, without Digi, I can only report that Joni's devotional topic's 'The Apple Of His Eye'. unfortunately, I'm also still owed THIRTY-THREE online!!! >< *sigh* the list grows forever longer. >< Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-After morning tea, 'twas back upstairs I hiked for the AGM.
-Uncle Stephen SK Lam chaired; Pastor Chris, Uncle Eddy and Aunty Amy also talked. @ the end, we split up, and I went downstairs to continue hearing Uncle Eddy and Pastor Chris talked.
-Afterwards, one more loo trip for me, then dad tootled us back home where he switched to the van and PIG mum tootled me off to Maccas for lunch.
-So today, I had my second Son of Mac burger, exactly ten chips and one orange juice while reading the Sunday Mail.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk all through Woolies to buy random groceries.
-For some reason, she also chucked some major cow @ me upon returning home. ><
-When Joshels and Joey arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let them in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-We just stayed @ home today, coz they had brought Jatz crackers and juice!
-We also went over to the sofa and browsed through my old photo albums.
-When they left, I went once more to the loo, then walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-only the moment I sat down, the doorbell rang! "Someone must've left something," I thought, walking myself slowly and safely back to open the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-It was Aunty A! "Um, what are you doing here?" I asked her. "I thought dinner tonight with Aunty Melody and Uncle Cyras wasn't until like 7pm." She replied, "I've just spent all afternoon chatting with Uncle Eddy outside the manor after we had yum cha together." Lol, she took a chair, brought out her laptop and started tapping away, while I returned online.
-Alas, PIG mum came downstairs and ordered that I shower. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Amazingly, PIG mum clean forgot to gleefully force poor Ela to wash various body parts goodness knows how many times, meaning she also forgot to make sure Era got washed, but oh well. I'll see if Carol will scrub Era twice toms.
-After drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum helped only with elf's AFO), I returned briefly online until dad said 'twas time for dinner. We all piled into the Camry; thanks to PIG mum who helped me with my seatbelt this time; amongst other things, the cruel and unfaithful God has left me with crappy night vision. ><
-Eep, PIG mum's booting me offline now, so last point for tonight: we had dinner with Aunty melody, Uncle Cyras and Aunty A @ Golden Palace. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: