Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Post 136b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2707, which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 800m or 40.5kcal. XD Righteo, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning @ 6:50am, before spending the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Happiness was then cuddling Daddy bear and falling back asleep with him, also waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-Argh, PIG mum's demanding I shower now, poor Ela. Only I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. Z^^

No comments: