Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Post 135d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5482. Ha, Digi reckons i'm more than half a normal person today. XD Oh, and Digi also proudly reports that 5482 also equals 1.6km or 52.3kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-Over dinner, we all chatted. Renee told me she's eleven years older than me, and I told her my funny music extension story. Being a music teacher herself, Renee's met Mrs. G before!
-Lol, i ate so slowly, PIG mum got a takeaway container and scooped away what I had still left to eat! XD
-Before leaving, PIG mum also took me once to the loo. As we were leaving, I hugged Nana bye (she's not leaving for like another three weeks, but will be too busy dealing with Mrs. Dent's move to Hopeless :P island to get a chance to meet up again before she flies back down to Melbourne!) and pecked baby Lexy on the cheek, telling her to hurry up and learn to call me 'Em' soon. XD
-Back home, I plopped online until Carol announced her arrival, and I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped only with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped with only elf's AFO). Then I headed over to the loo for two more tinkles, slowly, softly, but hatefully singing through 1/3 of my shorter second-favourite favourite song.
-Only the doorbell suddenly rang while I was over the loo! When Carol went to answer it, I told her, "My cousin-in-law's name is Royce." I expected her to open the door, exchange some greeting then ask him, "Are you Royce?" but Carol was more blunt than that: she just pulled open the door and immediately asked "Royce?" XD
-Once i was done over the loo, I went outside and gave Rolls a big hug. Carol reheated my leftover pasta for me and went to clean the bathroom.
-Carol also made me one yummy mug of mint green tea, which was my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Carol had finished, she came to massage Ela for twenty minutes, so hopefully PIG mum'll make up the remaining ten minutes to Ela tonight.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo. She's back Wednesday, but has warned that she'll prolly be late.
-I returned briefly online; alas, PIG mum spoiled the fun by immediately and gleefully booting me offline when she tumbled downstairs from pigland.
-First, she gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability even to play semi-decently.
-Next, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod four laps side-walking for her.
-Afterwards, she gleefully forced both hands on 10+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-And finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-one more loo trip before dinner: the yummy rice, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown beans, lotsa little tong vegetable, some fish and probably a lil sth else, but i've forgotten what. XD
-After dinner, I sat for ten more minutes, chatting to Rolls before letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back to the computer.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for tonight, plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: