Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Post 135d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2984. Lol, I suppose I'll pass three grand another day. XD Digi's final, final report for Tuesday: 2984 steps also equals 860m or 44.7kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: another torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Argh, fingers crossed my stupid right thigh will feel better toms; I'm not looking forward to another full session with Vincent the bloody physio just standing! ><
-Aunty Mecky's coming to mind me for three hours starting from 11:30am. Did you know, she's a big fan of Hello Kitty!
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, but she's already warned that she may be late.
-And best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Actually, must ask PIG mum'll will she lemme postpone my ice cream to have with Annette when we hit Garbo on Thrsday night instead; it'll be the first time since I've been with her since her operation!
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: