Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Post 137c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3870, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling very slightly over 1.14km or very slightly over fifty-eight kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-When PIG mum eventually tumbled downstairs from pigland and called dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back first before joining them for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, one little chinese mushroom, three wee but tasty chunks of beef and one tiny little chunk of tinned peach. Don't ask me where dad got the last dish from. XD
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellowish clear soup, before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online, saying that she was gonna gleefully force me on more stupid exercises after she plodded her own twenty-five minutes on the treadmill. *sigh*
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms shortly after 9pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: