Monday, September 23, 2013

monday Post 138d

Good evening again! Righteo, i'm PISSED. Yup, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her, even though she won't lemme have a new pedometer! >< Add that to the fact that she gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano 9but like I've said before, I don't really mind, because I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so cruelly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently), gleefully FORCED :( me to plod four laps side walking and gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, means right now I'm as cranky as hell and will DEFINITELY be SINGING myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><  Only, nature's calling right now, so fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: