Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Post 160d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 6346 and the spam count for the weekend's seventeen. Oh, Digi's final, final report for Friday? 6346 steps also equals 1.88km or 97.6kcal. I'm sure i'll pass 100kcal some day. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-Back home, I plopped briefly online until Aunty Lucia came to supervise my nice hot shower - I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. Aunty Lucia spread aloe vera over my body then rekitted me; I had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning Digi onto my pants for me.
-After Aunty Lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was the 1/3 left of that yummy ham and cheese croissant I'd bought last night from Breadtop plus one yummy mug of mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Before leaving Aunty Lucia took me once more to the loo.
-After I returned online, I also took myself twice more to the loo slowly and safely and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Alas, when PIG mum awoke from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-First, she gleefully forced Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mnd, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play semi-decently. I wasn't half bad, honestly ... ><
-next, she gleefully forced mostly Ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises.
-Thirdly, she gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-And finally, she gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, a little yummy egg, a little yummy BBQ chicken and probably something else, but I've forgotten what. XD
-Dinner was washed down with one mug of surprisingly nice chamomile, honey and vanilla drink, which I was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-Then, for some reason, dad ordered that I go over, sit on our sofa and watch like twenty minutes of footy? It's Manly vs. Cronulla; I'm cheering for manly in remembrance of Bob. :o)
-At halftime, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-After finishing Friday Post 160c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: Rhi comes for three hours from 10am then Carol Lockwood to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Best of all, it's our church's carnival!! I'm really, really hoping that PIG mum ends work early and can take me there!!! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: