Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Post 136b

Hello again! I have not done any walking since my last post; PIG mum just said to hop offline coz she is trying to fix the printer, so just continuing today's events?
-When PIG mum returned, I swung myself over to the pot :p for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED:( me to walk out to the gobbling :p table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix sadly without honey but wit some yummy sliced banana, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :p
-Afterwards, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED:( to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED:( me to walk to the 4WD.
-lol, brb again! XD
Cheers,
Em.^^

No comments: