Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sunday Post 137

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2438 steps today (which Digi proudly reporrts as also equaling 730m or 37.6kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Before You Build (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's four but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Kwany and Mel Mel come visit me!!!!! Anyways, events for today?
-Amazingly, despit staying @ home all day and doing anything exciting, I somehow had an awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.Afterwards, Daddy bear and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum came @ 7:45am and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-Hey, Kwany and Mel Mel should arrive soon, so just noting down that I just had church today and lunch @ Plaza. Toms morning I've got mid-morning UQ physio with Matt then Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: