Friday, September 6, 2013

Saturday Post 136

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2936 steps today 9which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 870m or 45.4kcal XD0 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Four Types of Givers' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Annette leaves!!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-When dad said 'twas time to leave, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked Percy the saint/angel please to help me have a good night tonight.
-Dad tootled me off to Pole's place. When I arrived, the cooking was already underway!
-Safely within my picnic chair, I went cooking too! Last night, I had several yummy pork balls, 1.5 sausages in bread and tomato sauce (i.e. hot dogs), two pieces of random vegetables off Huldah's plate (so I could tell PIG mum that I did eat greens last night! XD), one yummy pork chop and one yummy chicken wing (thanks to Alan who cooked that for me!) Also thanks to josh Cham who poured me one plastic cup of orange juice.
-Alas, I had to sit out the two games everyone played afterwards, me being left too disabled by the cruel and unfaithful God to participate, but I managed to snap a photo of everyone playing some game and I uploaded that onto our small group's Facebook wall.
-Then there was ice-cream cake! I haven't had ice-cream cake for like 1.5 DECADES!! Thay was to celebrate Tony's and nat's birthday, I think.
-Alas, all too soon, Pole wandered over and said 'twas time for her to drive me home 9'twas 10pm!) Thanks to her who gave me half a plastic cup of milk to drink first, and also thanks to Alan who carried my picnic chair back to Pole's car for me.
-So Pole tootled me home. Instant bedtime for me once i arrived, zzz~
-Toms: awesome, another great sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Happiness was then cuddling Daddy bear and falling back asleep with him before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more, just swinging myself back when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy weetbix without honey but with several pieces of very thinly sliced banana and one tall full mug of water, which I sculled holding 'incorrectly' when both parents were upstairs changing.
-Before leaving, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked Percy the angel/saint to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. Needless to say, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-Dad tootled us off to the church for Michael's and Ivy's wedding! While he drove, I kept both eyes closed and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At the church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way inside, making me plonk my butt down several rows from the front. At least I was seated to the most left, meaning I wouldn't get nervous about someone sitting more left than me.
-lol, Aunty A rang PIG mum to double check Ivy's name! Personally, I though Laurence (the best man) looked smarter than Michael (the groom) did, but shh... XD
-Another lol was @ the dude conducting the service, coz he kept calling Michael CHAI Kit, not CHI Kit! XD Apart from that, though, the service was beautiful. :o) Thankfully, there wasn't much space between the pews, so when we were asked to stand, I could lean against the nearly-empty pew in front of me.
-Afterwards, I joined SHINE fellowship for happy snaps with the new couple! Thanks to Aunty Jenny who held onto Era.
-Then, we all headed outside for group shots! Once they ended, dad ordered me to the loo; alas, I would've liked to stay for the bride chucking her ... whatever it's called, but the point's moot anyways coz PIG mum's jeered @ me enough times that nobody'll ever want someone as disabled as me...
-Then there was morning tea! For some reason, PIG mum decided that was also my lunch, meaning I only got rather little, but oh well. I sat @ a table including Aunty Emily and Karis; Aunty Emily told me that Karis was born on the 14th December.
-Suddenly, 'twas time to leave! The venue had been booked after us, see.
-Only we didn't head home; we went voting! Scanning the ballot paper, I laughed to dad that he could vote for the Fishing Party; there was also a Sex Party; wonder what they stood for ...
-Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Annette comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And tonight, we're off to Parklands Chinese Restaurant for the reception! Gosh, I hope I don't haveta sit with the parents ... XD
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed that I can get some yummy lunch @ Plaza afterwards and that I get some visitors in the arvo! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: