Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thursday Post 159

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1616 steps today 9which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 480m or 24.7kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'When Conflict Comes Home (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after Joey leaves!!! Anyways, events for today?
~Amazingly, even though I had a fairly non-strenuous day yesterday, I still managed a great sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy sleepings with Daddy Bear resumed, until dearest dad left for work and came to kiss me goodbye. I also used the pot :P once more.
-once dearest dad left for work, I knew PIG mum would be downstairs and poking me with "fifteen more minutes." Sure enough, I reached counting number 198 when PIG mum came in.
-When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. Then, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix, still without honey but with some yummy very thinly sliced banana. I also popped all my usual drugs :P, drank one full mug of water with them, and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to Weiters group! Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Ruth Tsang all day today, too. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, then Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Hey, Joey should arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else writers group was awesome today, Joey's coming to teach me pilates soon and Annette's coming to supervise my shower. Toms I've got late morning UQ physio, then it's off to the P.A. for my MRI followup before Aunty Lucia comes to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: