Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Post 139c

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total (from like 7pm; D2 says he'll try harder toms to be more accurate XD) for Sunday now stands @ ... huh?! Lol, I dunno how the settings for D2 work; he's suddenly revealed that I've been hard @ work plodding 2222 (yes, exactly!) steps today! XD Lol, I'll try figure him out toms; anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9:05pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: 10am UQ physio with a new student! Wonder if Kat remembered to find me a 'hot' one this time around? XD
-Fingers crossed I can have some warm udon for lunch @ the Sushi Train afterwards and bring one sushi back home for arvo tea!
-Coz it's Carol coming to supervise my shower around 4pm toms.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: