Thursday, September 5, 2013

Friday Post 148

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1540 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 450m or 23.6kcal XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "Who caused Job's trials?"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Four Kinds of Givers 92); fourthly, the spam count for the week's ten 9ha, just reached double digits XD) but fifthly and most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm tonight!!! Anyways, I had awesome fun @ Garbo last night; will recount it in greater detail if I can return online after Aunty Lucia leaves, so just events for today?
~Awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Happiness was then cuddling Daddy bear and falling back asleep with him before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-Alas, she must've rolled outta bed on the wrong side this morning, coz the second she returned and I swung myself over to use the pot :P for three more tinkles, she was already bitching @ me something crazy! ><
-Double alas, her bitching continued all through her gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the bathroom (poor Ela) and brush teeth and continued even after she'd gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table! ><
-Breakfast was half the yummy cheese and bacon burger I'd bought last night from Breadtop; see, I'm smarter now: whenever PIG mum gleefully restricts me to just buying one bread home, I always find myself the BIGGEST one there! Anyways, while munching breakfast and drinking one warm mug of yummy Milo holding the mug 'incorrectly', I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum ordered that I go and sit over the loo for her; I suspect she just wanted to gleefully force me to do everything myself. No biggie, I just used that time to finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-When that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. Dunno what she was that grumpy about, but sheesh, her tirade never stopped! >< Evententually, I just ignored her by singing loudly to Westlife's 'The Love Album', what we listened to all day.
-And phew, PIG mum lemme use Sparkless to the hospital.
-Today, it took three jabs before the nurses got the cannula in. I'm remembering the nurse who finally got it in; her name's sth like Emily Punch!
-I went for an x-Ray before the MRI, and during the MRI itself, I had my first real prayer to the cruel and unfaithful God. i told Him I still didn't know why He'd so wantonly destroyed my life, neither did I understand why He still hadn't healed me, but that I would live everyday always rising above his hatred.
-Afterwards, back @ the waiting room after the second MRI to see where my shunt had gone, PIG mum fed me two Pocky sticks.
-Then the waiting began! PIG mum had brought a book to read; I just listened to nine's morning news and ended up falling asleep! XD
-'Twas the nurse who eventually woke me. "You haveta go over to 2C; someone will reset your shunt there," she tells me. "Um, but i'm supposed to stay lying down?" I answer her, but she replies, "The neurosurgeon says it's okay." So I leave, not before telling the nurse, "If I don't make it back alive next year, make sure you don't send anymore patients sitting up to get the shunts adjusted!" XD
-So PIG mum and I wheel me all the way back to 2C, where the indian doctor who reprogrammed my shunt for me recognised me!
-Afterwards, PIG mum and I head down to the cafetaria, where we share a chicken burger for lunch. I ring dearest dad and tell him we're alright.
-When lunch is finished, PIG mum tootles us home. Only we get stuck in some dreadful traffic just before the Logan exit!
-Anyways, back home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Aunty Lucia should come supervise my shower soon.
-And tonight I'm off to Pole's for our joint small group BBQ!
-Even more exciting, tomorrow we're attending ivy's and Michael's wedding!
-And Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl with last night's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: