Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Post 151b

Heylo again! The new Digi and I are delighted to report that for the first time in like one week, I finally have a plodding total to report! Yup, from about 4:15pm I have been hard @ work plodding 343 steps, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 170m or just seven kcal. XD Righteo, events for today?
-Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happiness was falling back asleep with Daddy bear before dearest dad left for work @ 7:55am and came to kiss me goodbye for the day. After he'd gone, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3FM all day, too. As for me, I spent the majority of the trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Awesome, dearest dad's just arrived home! Should I expect PIG mum to tumble downstairs very soon?? XD
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with a gossip mag before returning downstairs to pay! Hey, when did the NAB start supplying GOSSIP magazines?? Hehe, me like. XD
-Lisa came for me, and after I asked please for a walkbelt, she held Ela and walked me into the gym. Physio today: nine minutes tilt table, work for Ela, Xbox Kinect and four laps walking along hallway. Bec fed me two squares of Turkish Delight, and after I'd munched one, said I'd haveta go on the tilt table on Monday! "Sheesh, woman," I grumbled @ her, "Next time, tell me BEFORE you offer me chocolate; that way, I can refuse!" XD She also showed me this Ipad photo of how mudsoaked she was after completing that stampede race of hers recently.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'How Far Will God Go?'
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to Plaza for lunch. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Phew, there was a parking spot available for us, but after PIG mum had gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to Food Court, where had Sultan's Kebabs and Naz gone?? A sign said the store was undergoing renovations and would return soon; I hope it's back before Christmas and still with naz!!
-instead, PIG mum and I shared a beef rice from Sushi Paradise and a yummy Japanese milk green tea with pearl.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to see Dr. Lin for pincushion practice. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I went once to the loo (of course, PIG mum forced me to do everything myself) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-When Aunty Lucia arrived around 4:13pm, I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, and had another tinkle when Aunty Lucia spread aloe vera over my body. I got very lightly creamed (dunno why Aunty Lucia has an aversion to cream? XD), and when Aunty Lucia rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when Aunty Lucia helped me put my undies on and one last when she was repinning Digi onto my pants for me.
-Aunty Lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was the yummy sushi that PIG mum had kindly bought for me (although sadly devoid of any soya sauce), plus one yummy mug of mint green tea, which was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Before leaving, Aunty Lucia took me once more to the loo for one tinkle.
-Back @ the computer table, I asked Aunty Lucia to please bring over Carnival the bear, and I introduced them to each other. The funny thing was that, my introduction took what? Three minutes? And PIG mum already nagged me twice to not bother Aunty Lucia and let her go, only after i'd said my thanks and byes to Aunty Lucia, 'twas PIG mum who wouldn't let poor aunty Lucia leave! Nope, standing by the front door, she incessantly yakked @ aunty Lucia for @ least another five minutes. XD
-Too bad, Nine's news simulcast didn't work out tonight, maybe toms.
-I'm going to Pole's for small group tonight!
-Toms: Rhi comes @ 10am for three hours then Annette to supervise my shower @ 4pm. And hopefully, i'll watch Riverfire toms night! Fingers crossed the weather stays perfect~
-Dunno if I'll bbl tonight, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: