Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thursday Post 161b

Heylo again! I've watered the plants for PIG mum, so, continuing with today's events?
-After lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Awhile ago, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out onto the deck that dearest dad built and ordered that I take down all the day's washing. Afterwards, she forced me to water all the lettuce plants that she's growing with dearest dad; they're quite cute!
-Anyways, Annette should arrive in like fifteen minutes, so fingers crossed I can bbl after she leaves, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio with Kate.
-Fingers crossed I can see Naz for some lunch afterwards, and bring back one sushi roll for arvo tea!
-Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And i'm off to Pole's for small group toms night~
-Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: